Post Judgment Issues and Modification

Our relationship with clients does not end when the Judgment is entered. Often, clients or opposing parties file post judgment actions to adjust the terms of an agreement or judgment to suit their current situation. Modifications can be made to a number of different orders and agreements, including those involving child custody, child support or spousal support. Parties may also file a post judgment action if one party does fails or refuses to adhere to the original divorce judgment. We can assist you with the modification process, even if we did not represent you in your initial divorce proceeding. Expeditious action is often necessary and you need highly experienced attorneys who will advocate on your behalf to ensure that your rights and best interests are protected. To learn more about post judgment modification proceedings, contact us now.